Phillip Miller ??

CBRHawk

Can anyone give me any info concerning a recruiting site for Mr. Miller of Texas? Wondering if he is a legit target? Height,weight, etc. Thanks in advance

IIRC - he has not qualified.

continued...I dont have a link to validate that & I might be completely wrong. Won't be the first or last time.

Last edited:
IIRC - he has not qualified.

continued...I dont have a link to validate that & I might be completely wrong. Won't be the first or last time.

I don't have a link either, but in one of the threads about him awhile back, it said he was going to be taking entrance exams soon, and if necessary he would retake them. He's not yet qualified for a scholarship.

Why don't you just google the kid's name. Or better yet, go to rivals.com or scout.com and use the search engine in the recruiting section.

It will take about as much time to do the research as it took you to write the question.

Why don't you just google the kid's name. Or better yet, go to rivals.com or scout.com and use the search engine in the recruiting section.

It will take about as much time to do the research as it took you to write the question.

The beginnings of "The Coker Thread v2.0"?????? :D

The rumor was that Iowa was encouraging him to go the prep school route, then taking him in next year.

I have absolutely no idea if this is true, but it has been said on the interwebz.

He has received Letters from Iowa. Right now he is more of a fallback recruit, all though after a big, I really want him to sign above anyone else. There is a chance he may go the prep or juco route, because like another poster said he has not qualified.

He has had 5 50+ point games and is averaging like 37ppg shooting over 60 percent from 3.
Basically if we offer he is ours.

He has received Letters from Iowa. Right now he is more of a fallback recruit, all though after a big, I really want him to sign above anyone else. There is a chance he may go the prep or juco route, because like another poster said he has not qualified.

He has had 5 50+ point games and is averaging like 37ppg shooting over 60 percent from 3.

He's definitely seemed like a guy that would jump at the offer if it came. From the videos I've seen, he's one helluva fallback recruit, even though that's what he is at this point. I'd love to see him either qualify and sign, or go prep and sign next year. He looks like a guy that's fallen through the cracks.

Sign himup and send him to Indian Hills for a year!

The rumor was that Iowa was encouraging him to go the prep school route, then taking him in next year.

I have absolutely no idea if this is true, but it has been said on the interwebz.

That would seem to be the ideal situation for both he and the Hawks. Or, as BALDIES7980 said, let's send him to Indian Hills for a year. Get him closer to his future team on a competitive JC squad. He could use a bit of academic maturing to make it in the BT and then we could really use him when Gatens and Cartwright are gone.

UncleHawk

That would seem to be the ideal situation for both he and the Hawks. Or, as BALDIES7980 said, let's send him to Indian Hills for a year. Get him closer to his future team on a competitive JC squad. He could use a bit of academic maturing to make it in the BT and then we could really use him when Gatens and Cartwright are gone.

UncleHawk

I'd rather see him go to prep school for a year. He can definitely improve his game at that level, and doesn't burn a year of eligibility doing it. But if nothing else works, send him to Hills/Kirkwood/etc. I'd definitely like to see what this kid could do for us. He looks like he'd easily be our fastest player.

Latest posts