Philip............Can You Start Spelling Your Name Rebracha?

MelroseHawkins

I keep wanting to say your name Rebracka! When I hear the announcers keep stating Rebracha, it really throws me off. I never think of the H sound when seeing your name.

Oh............and by way my man............GREAT GAME AGAINST MINNY!! Keep up the good work. I hope you are enjoying your time at Iowa.

Ree4

Did you pronounce it Toni Kukock too? It's interesting, some languages pronounce letters and letter combinations a little different than we're used to.

Fryowa

Administrator
My dad's business teacher in high school was named Neil Dover. Super awesome guy with a great sense of humor (which you'd have to have with a name like that).

I'd never forgive parents like that who name their kids stupid shit like Fonda Dicks, Neil Dover, and so on. I don't believe for a second that it would go unnoticed by parents and that no one said anything to them about it.

Like the example I gave above...out of literally hundreds of thousands of names, there are 3 that you can't give someone named Dover. Eileen, Neil, and Ben. His parents were terrible human beings.

Seth53

My dad's business teacher in high school was named Neil Dover. Super awesome guy with a great sense of humor (which you'd have to have with a name like that).

I'd never forgive parents like that who name their kids stupid shit like Fonda Dicks, Neil Dover, and so on. I don't believe for a second that it would go unnoticed by parents and that no one said anything to them about it.

Like the example I gave above...out of literally hundreds of thousands of names, there are 3 that you can't give someone named Dover. Eileen, Neil, and Ben. His parents were terrible human beings.
I think I'd be changing my first name ASAP.

My dad's first/middle names were Walter David. He hated Walter and while he never officially changed it, never ever went by Walter, signed his name Walter, etc.

vork22

I’m part Serb and I’ll tell you just visualize the č (ch) instead of c in his name. Ironically, my name got changed when my grandfather came to the US and people still fuck it up.

Latest posts