Phil Mickelson is on fire!

It is going to be fun tomorrow!:eek::D

No kidding. Did I just hear them say that Phil has birdied 18 all 3 rounds. Awesome because that hole is a monster. Hanson and a lot of players are playing great.

I didnt turn on today's broadcast until 4 pm central time and not a word about Tiger which was great. Too many times even when tiger isnt playing the announcers bring up his name which is stupid.

A bunch of guys could go low tomorrow so look out.

No kidding. Did I just hear them say that Phil has birdied 18 all 3 rounds. Awesome because that hole is a monster. Hanson and a lot of players are playing great.

I didnt turn on today's broadcast until 4 pm central time and not a word about Tiger which was great. Too many times even when tiger isnt playing the announcers bring up his name which is stupid.

A bunch of guys could go low tomorrow so look out.

I agree 82.... I don't play golf anymore- used to play a lot, and was on my high school team. But one thing I never understood was when I would hear the comment that golf suffers when Tiger is not relevant. I'm sure it does lose the casual watcher, but golf was great 50 years ago with Arnie and Gary, then later with Jack and Lee and etc. It will still be great after Tiger is done playing. The idea that the game will dry up and be gone when Tiger is gone is just silly.

Great to see Lefty catch fire today, but it was all about Thursday for Phil and he said as much. He even kept a smile on his face while doing everything he could to keep the dam from bursting during that first round.

Last edited:
They probably still love tiger. How anyone could hate Phil I have no clue.
Phil is a pretty inoffensive guy. I don't get it either. :confused:

I do not either. One of my good friends wife works directly with Phil and numerous other celebs (mostly athletes) for charity events. She has the opportunity to spend a great deal of time with them when no cameras are around. Phil is a class act and one the the good guys.

Separated at birth?

pga_a_mickelson1_195.jpg

adele.jpg

We spent some time following Phil this week at The Masters and can attest to the fact that he is a class act. Very engaging with the gallery and never w/o a smile on his face. Refreshing in the era of primadona athletes.

We spent some time following Phil this week at The Masters and can attest to the fact that he is a class act. Very engaging with the gallery and never w/o a smile on his face. Refreshing in the era of primadona athletes.
Saw him years ago.... if only other pro athletes could follow his lead. A lot do... but so many others, not so much.

Latest posts