Phil Jackson - Quote of the year

"This team knows how to lose."

Yeah, Phil, the Lakers do know how to lose.

How about you share the "whole" quote next time. I believe the rest of it goes something like this..."no team in the NBA blew more 4th Qtr. leads than these guys".
There ya go!

What does that change? Get out.

It changes everything. You make it sound like Jackson said that his team is the one that knows how to lose.
"If" Boston keeps performing like this L.A. won't have to come back on them in the 4th Quarter tonight, or Game 7....it will be over before the 4th.

...I'm not even going to respond to that. That is literally the stupidest thing I've ever heard in my entire life.

Wow! Really? At least this thread is over with then and maybe when you start another thread you can include all of the details, not just part of a quote.

Wow! Really? At least this thread is over with then and maybe when you start another thread you can include all of the details, not just part of a quote.

Yeah, and when I start another thread, or any other thread ever again, don't post in it. Thanks.

Yeah, and when I start another thread, or any other thread ever again, don't post in it. Thanks.

Ok, now since I know I am dealing with a mature adult, I definitely know better than to post in a thread you start. However, we are all Iowa fans here, at least I am, so we are on the same team.
But seriously, not trying to get under your skin here, but at least state a full quote. Not everyone here is a Boston fan, and not everyone here watches a lot of NBA games and may have missed Phil's quote.
Heck, I bet KF has even used the quote that Jackson told his team the other night when they were within striking distance.

There was nothing wrong with that quote. Nothing at all. It was a fact. The Celtics blew more 4th quarter leads than any other NBA team. It is what coach's do. They pump up their team. There are a lot worse things said by coach's in huddles. They just are not mic-ed on national TV.

Have you ever heard the saying "if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all?"

Dude, if you lived by that saying, you would never post on here. You are a baby. LOL. GO LAKERS!

Oh, and learn where to post topics. Both of your Boston threads belong in the "Professional Sports" forum.

Well I don't need your money. I have to like you a little bit since you are a fellow Hawkeye. I say loser changes their avatar and signature to a picture and quote provided by the winner for one month. And you still have to post at the same rate you currently do.

Deal?

Latest posts