Peyton Manning

Houston and San Francisco are the ideal spots for winning a championship quickly, but he will not end up there.

My guess would be Arizona or KC.

Breaston,Bowe,Baldwin and Moeaki throwing to these guys would be hard to resist.

Hey people, I am a Christian. I am NOT talking about Christians. I am talking about Whackos. The same would go for any religious fanatic, no matter what the religion.

Because of his status as a religious figurehead, being the guy who replaces Tebow will bring with it issues far beyond football for a portion of the population. It is an entirely unique scenario that is unprecedented in modern sports history and a decent number of people are not going to give that up easily. Seriously, why would you want to step into that minefield if you have other options?

Seriously, some of you need to read closer and understand the function of a disclaimer such as "I don't mean Christians."

Houston and San Francisco are the ideal spots for winning a championship quickly, but he will not end up there.

My guess would be Arizona or KC.

Breaston,Bowe,Baldwin and Moeaki throwing to these guys would be hard to resist.

I don't know how AZ or KC is set up on their O-line. I think Peyton has to go somewhere that he knows he is going to get proper protection. He is truly one play away from being done.

I'd really like to see him in a Niners uni next year. With all of their weapons, it'd be good to see a great qb behind center. But that wont happen. Fun to hope though.

Hey people, I am a Christian. I am NOT talking about Christians. I am talking about Whackos. The same would go for any religious fanatic, no matter what the religion.

Because of his status as a religious figurehead, being the guy who replaces Tebow will bring with it issues far beyond football for a portion of the population. It is an entirely unique scenario that is unprecedented in modern sports history and a decent number of people are not going to give that up easily. Seriously, why would you want to step into that minefield if you have other options?

Seriously, some of you need to read closer and understand the function of a disclaimer such as "I don't mean Christians."

MY DOG IS BLACK BRO!!!

just got a twitter feed that says he is signing with the Broncos.

Not the best of sources:

Mr. Underdog ‏ @MauriceFleming9 Close

Peyton Manning a Bronco

This just in, from a more reliable source (Matt Bowen)

SportsCenter ‏ @SportsCenter Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Breaking News: Sources: Peyton Manning tells agent to negotiate with @Denver_Broncos
Retweeted by Matt Bowen

This just in, from a more reliable source (Matt Bowen)

SportsCenter ‏ @SportsCenter Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Breaking News: Sources: Peyton Manning tells agent to negotiate with @Denver_Broncos
Retweeted by Matt Bowen

Yes, this is great news!! See ya Tebow.

We are the happiest people on the planet.

Signed.

Eddie Royal, Demerius Thomas and Eric Decker

At first I didn't think it made sense, because having Tebow sitting on the bench with his rabid fanbase would just not be an ideal situation. But, Peyton is the type of splash guy who can get the general fan base to accept moving Tebow and ridding the fan base of the crazies. Whatever fans Denver loses, because they were Tebow fans, they will pick up double of the Peyton fans who will be swapping their horse shoes for horse heads.

Dallas Clark, come on down!!!!!

Mike Klis ‏ @MikeKlis Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Expect the Broncos to sign TE Dallas Clark
Retweeted by Tom Kakert

At first I didn't think it made sense, because having Tebow sitting on the bench with his rabid fanbase would just not be an ideal situation. But, Peyton is the type of splash guy who can get the general fan base to accept moving Tebow and ridding the fan base of the crazies. Whatever fans Denver loses, because they were Tebow fans, they will pick up double of the Peyton fans who will be swapping their horse shoes for horse heads.

Didn't realize their was a burst of posts in this thread about the news, so I put my thoughts out in another thread, but they are similar to Caar's thoughts here.

Latest posts