Petras played one helluva game

Also....
Can we say this about Petras? That he's unfazed by cold, wet, or windy weather?
Not that he excels in these environments.
But he at least matches what he does in friendlier weather?

Or am I just imagining this?

I was at the Nevada game. We were in the stands early....(long story short we were drinking the whole Family Day Flavor Aid and had nothing else going on, so we just went and sat down early).

When they did the canned video scoreboard player introductions, Petras was booed. He was on the field at the time warming up. Some of that, yes is frustration with Brian, et. al. Some of that, it wasn't patently obvious to fans with some limitations on their knowledge of football (people like me), that Petras was only part of the problem. To which, I ask for a bit of grace. It takes a few games for many of us to "see" things like how overmatched/underdeveloped/young (hopefully it's those things and not "bad") an offense line is.

FTR. I did not boo him.
I'm glad I didn't. Not that I've done a 180 on him. But right after the ILL game, it was abundantly clear he was not THE problem. And abundantly clear he was being hung out to dry. I felt sorry for him. Glad to see him deliver some element of performance this week.
With all do respect, the booing was because of Kirk's stubbornness that he was starting instead of Padilla, not directly at him IMO. I get that it's a matter of semantics maybe, but I think people understood the issue was with the coaches.

Latest posts