Peter Jok

LawVHawk

I am really liking this kid. He has really grown this year and I like the fact he is starting. He has the shot and the skill set on offense, and he is starting to develop some defensive skills and the hustle required in the B1G. I thought he played very well last night (I realize it was Rutgers). His recognition and bounce pass to a cutting Woody for the jam early in the game was highlight worthy.

He is coming along really nicely - exceeding my expectations for where I thought he'd be at this point.

PJ is the shooter we all thought JO would be.

Also has the ability to shoot off the dribble. Only going to get better.

I am really liking this kid. He has really grown this year and I like the fact he is starting. He has the shot and the skill set on offense, and he is starting to develop some defensive skills and the hustle required in the B1G. I thought he played very well last night (I realize it was Rutgers). His recognition and bounce pass to a cutting Woody for the jam early in the game was highlight worthy.

The bounce pass you reference was the 2nd. Woody missed the first layup that Peter fed him a bounce pass on.

I was in early on Peter Jok. I said in the summer that there was no way the kid shouldn't be starting and I said early this year that the kid has NBA like talent. We'll see if he can develop into that type of player.

The bounce pass you reference was the 2nd. Woody missed the first layup that Peter fed him a bounce pass on.

I was in early on Peter Jok. I said in the summer that there was no way the kid shouldn't be starting and I said early this year that the kid has NBA like talent. We'll see if he can develop into that type of player.

He started the game with a pure 3 and 2 of the best passes of the night. Too bad Woody missed the one. He and Uthoff are going to be a force next year.

Latest posts