peter jok to date stats

I'm hoping that Jok becomes a player that people wonder how everyone missed on him and let him get to Iowa, kind of what happened to White. The rating systems still have not recognized him.

Wait, he made pressure free throws down the stretch to ice the game? We really could have used someone like that several times this season.

All 6 of his 4th quarter points were FTs to end it. He had 2 pts at half, 7 in the 3rd and then the 6 FTs. I really would have like to see him do something in the 4th to take over as the game was very tight but up until the FTs all he had were a couple of bad TOs. Heard it was one of his worst games of the year, and I believe it as it was sandwiched between three 30+ games.

Everytime I see this thread, I just imagine PantherMania sitting at home yelling "WTF, he sucks! Look at his offers!"

Everytime I see this thread, I just imagine PantherMania sitting at home yelling "WTF, he sucks! Look at his offers!"

not that i really care about these things, but would be really interested to see how he's "rated" after this season is over. or do they do that?

not that i really care about these things, but would be really interested to see how he's "rated" after this season is over. or do they do that?

Rivals will put a list out before the Summer, or mid-Summer with their final rankings. There usually is a lot of movement in the bottom 50 of their top 150.

Latest posts