Perrault show???

I can pretty much sum up what he will probably say and save you 3 hours of your life that you will never get back:

GT looked unispired and didn't appear to really want to be there, Paul Johnson can't make adjustments and continued to run up the middle when it wasn't working.
GT is the worst 11 win team in the history of college football, the ACC just isn't very good since GT won the league.

I can pretty much sum up what he will probably say and save you 3 hours of your life that you will never get back:

GT looked unispired and didn't appear to really want to be there, Paul Johnson can't make adjustments and continued to run up the middle when it wasn't working.
GT is the worst 11 win team in the history of college football, the ACC just isn't very good since GT won the league.

That sounds about right.

BINGO

I think he'll eat crow, but probably try to make some apologetic argument for GT.

He probably won't even talk about. He'll be focusing on the ISU/Duke matchup. It won't even be brought up until a caller brings it up and then he's forced to talk about it. It's too bad this site had "the incident". There was a good thread on here about Matt being a total tool and the more he tried to defend himself, the more of a tool he became...

Last edited:
If you don't like his show, don't listen. You guys love to be ****** off about stuff apparently.

Thanks Egami. People are still angry that I don't believe in Stanzi....it's cool. When I start talking about a NC run - they will assume I'm lying :)

I guess you some of you failed to hear me pick Iowa TO WIN.

Matt, you distinctly said the following:

"If Adam Robinson isn't at least 90%, I'm picking Tech."

Either way, after poo-poooing Iowa and Ricky Stanzi all year, it'll be interesting to see how you approach the show today. I'll actually listen today just to see if you give the Hawks credit, or rip Tech.

I won't rip Tech for not playing...Tech got man-handled at the point of attack. Their offensive line got blown 2 yards back every play. Sure, Nesbit made some really poor reads but even if he played well - they still lose. Should have been 24-7....

Latest posts