per WMT Tom Crean interested

PJHawk

Just heard on the radio the advantage to using a search firm is you can avoid the freedom of information act, but per that law they know interest has been shown for Lick's job from the coaches of Wichita St. Northwestern St (said he applied last time too), SIU and Tom Crean.

Pretty sure this is referring to the last time the job was open... these coaches all expressed some interest when Lick was hired. Several recent articles talked about this.

Just heard on the radio the advantage to using a search firm is you can avoid the freedom of information act, but per that law they know interest has been shown for Lick's job from the coaches of Wichita St. Northwestern St (said he applied last time too), SIU and Tom Crean.

I think you are misunderstanding the article. It referred to the last coaching search not this one. This coaching search has just begun and there is no info available yet.

Correct...this is from the last coaching search.

I have no inside information or expertise but....I'd be willing to bet my house Tom Crean has ZERO interest in the Iowa job right now.

And they do all of the work for you and you can say things like, "the search firm ran several scenarios and such and such candidate came in at number 2"

Latest posts