Per twitter

What the hell?? He has nothing to do with what the team does. He has no control.

Strange post.

I just think that it is interesting with all of the "smoke" going on around here that he would still want to take time to go to Indy and watch the team play. I'm sure he could have watched it on tv and didn't need to drive to Indy. That's all I'm saying.

I just think that it is interesting with all of the "smoke" going on around here that he would still want to take time to go to Indy and watch the team play. I'm sure he could have watched it on tv and didn't need to drive to Indy. That's all I'm saying.

I think it's quite telling of his devotion to play for the Iowa Hawkeyes. Why is that so hard to understand? Besides there is 3 games to be played today. Not just 1...

Last edited:

Okay. Gotcha.

I think we all know of his love for the Hawkeyes and his relationship with the current coaching staff.

Then why question why he would be in Indy to watch the Hawks in the first place? Other than I know some of you want these recruits to back out, so Lick will be fired.

Then why question why he would be in Indy to watch the Hawks in the first place? Other than I know some of you want these recruits to back out, so Lick will be fired.

My OP was to state the fact that it seems like he still has faith/confidence enough to go down to Indy. That's all.

My OP was to state the fact that it seems like he still has faith/confidence enough to go down to Indy. That's all.

He has faith and confidence because per the article, he has seen improvement with this team throughout the year. He realizes they are young and he knows he can play right away. He wants to be a Hawk, he wants to wear Hawk gear, and he wants to watch his team play in Indy, win or lose, smoke or no smoke!

I have yet to see anyone say that...but maybe I am missing those posts.
Nor have I seen anyone question Brust's commitment to Iowa.
It is great that the young man can take a couple of days off of school and attend this bb event. Hope he has a fun time.

I have never said the team is not giving their all...I think they have continued to play hard..it is not in their nature to do otherwise and I expect them to play hard today..and win Iowa 66 Michigan 65...Go Hawks!!

I think we all know of his love for the Hawkeyes and his relationship with the current coaching staff.

Hey Hawkbb...who do you like in that Foreman-Whitney Young rematch?
I think Majerus got a potential star in Mike McCall.

What are your thoughts on Tracy Abrams(Illini recruit/Mount Carmel) and Ryan Boatnight? Seem to be ripping it up...any shot at Boatnight for the Hawks?

Latest posts