Per Signing Day Presser: Kirk Expects NO Coaching Turnover

iowalaw

Banned
Per his press conference, at best, a few guys may change roles...but Kirk expects all coaches to be back next year. With that said, it is only natural that we can expect the exact same results on the field and the exact same results with next year's recruiting class. The only guy Kirk remotely implied could be out the door next year is...the best player currently on the team, CJ Bethard. A lot to look forward to next year, fellas.

Is there any logical reason NOT to change things up on the staff??

This is exactly what he said he would do, only internet know-it-alls thought there would be coaching changes. They are the only people who happen to say he will be stepping away voluntarily someday. Aren't internet know-it-alls great?

Well duh. After all of the "success" on Signing Day, why would anyone THINK about making changes?

I'm sure KF and Greg Davis have something special cooked up for the coming year. Word on the street is they're working on a quick out to the wide receiver which could explode for a yard.

Per his press conference, at best, a few guys may change roles...but Kirk expects all coaches to be back next year. With that said, it is only natural that we can expect the exact same results on the field and the exact same results with next year's recruiting class. The only guy Kirk remotely implied could be out the door next year is...the best player currently on the team, CJ Bethard. A lot to look forward to next year, fellas.

Where did KF imply CJ Beathard could be out the door? He said both guys (CJB and Rudock) were on campus and training also that he hopes they both stay. I think only you implied CJB might leave To get people rallied up even more than they already are.

Uh, Dave, did you read the press conference transcript? I'm guessing not, so why spout out your mouth?

Q. Is CJ Beathard going to be a part of the team in 2015?

KIRK FERENTZ: I hope so. We've had conversations. He's back here training, working out. He's got a great attitude, but at the same time, too, I'm realistic about it and realize anything is possible. We'll just have to wait and see how it plays out.

Where did KF imply CJ Beathard could be out the door? He said both guys (CJB and Rudock) were on campus and training also that he hopes they both stay. I think only you implied CJB might leave To get people rallied up even more than they already are.

Uh, Dave, did you read the press conference transcript? I'm guessing not, so why spout out your mouth?

KIRK FERENTZ: I hope so. We've had conversations. He's back here training, working out. He's got a great attitude, but at the same time, too, I'm realistic about it and realize anything is possible. We'll just have to wait and see how it plays out.

Well that certainly clears up everything

You realize KF also implied there are alien life beings under the frozen nitrogen crust of some Saturn moon, too?

I know we have to be loyal to Hernandez, but a person sure does have to wonder about the stress load he has on his shoulders.

Gotta wonder if Barta set a win threshold for KF this year. I mean no staff turnover after that steaming pile of dog crap year??? I guess it is a moot point anyway as with a new president, if the football team craters again one would think they will bring in a new AD to hire a new HC.

Am i reading this right? the "complain every day about Ferentz" posters actually wanted a purge the day after signing day? like they want kids to commit and then have the staff shaken up? Like they basically wanted the AD and Head Coach and ever staff member recruiting to lie to recruits to get them here? This is where we are, wishing that people are lying like politicians?

Am i reading this right? the "complain every day about Ferentz" posters actually wanted a purge the day after signing day? like they want kids to commit and then have the staff shaken up? Like they basically wanted the AD and Head Coach and ever staff member recruiting to lie to recruits to get them here? This is where we are, wishing that people are lying like politicians?

Works at Ohio State. :)

http://www.cleveland.com/osu/index.ssf/2015/02/cass_tech_coach_thomas_wilcher_1.html

Kirk will be gone after next season ... No way in he** you can bring him back after next year ... Iowa will have time to gets its plan in place for its next coach ... Kirk is a lame-duck coach ... He knows it ... This recruiting class shows it. Nine recruits from the state of Iowa? Nine? Almost half of your class? What, are we UNI now!? This staff is failing miserably and has been a failure since Kirk overhauled his staff.

Really no reason to try and bring in new assistants because they will all be out of a job after next year anyway ...

Latest posts