Penn State - Wisconsin

We beat Wisconsin a few days ago without JW. We should rest him for the dance. Also, for everyone who says it is tough to beat a team 3 times- I agree. But, on the other side of things, it is tough to beat a team that has already beaten you twice. It probably just means that they are the better team. Let's keep our hot streak rolling, I'd love to get another chance at Illinois.

I think we are playing with house money right now in this conference tourney. We seem locked in as the 2 seed in either Baylor or the Zags bracket. Don't see a huge difference there.

If we win a few games here, that is good for momentum. If we lose to Wisky, that gives us a couple more days to rest and get healthy.

As a fan, I am rooting for a run, but I will be pretty relaxed watching tonight.

I think we are playing with house money right now in this conference tourney. We seem locked in as the 2 seed in either Baylor or the Zags bracket. Don't see a huge difference there.

If we win a few games here, that is good for momentum. If we lose to Wisky, that gives us a couple more days to rest and get healthy.

As a fan, I am rooting for a run, but I will be pretty relaxed watching tonight.
You wouldn't LOVE to beat whiskers 3 times in a season?

You wouldn't LOVE to beat whiskers 3 times in a season?
I know I would AND hopefully the Committee finds it in their hearts to put Wisconsin in the same NCAA bracket as Iowa ;)

Wisconsin uses their dirty tactics to disrupt an up and down the court team like Iowa, so they can keep the score close and in the 60's. What Iowa needs to keep in mind is attack that rim and get more physical. I know it goes against everything our kids are used to, but to win you need to stick your damn nose in there and get it a little bloody at times.

Fran needs to tell the press," Good Gard, he can't enough of Iowa beating them for the third time! Maybe for the 4th time in NCAA Tourny.

Latest posts