Penn State vs Auburn

I watched the re-run of this game as it has been classified as a classic already. Man both of those teams looked as tough as nails . That was a brawl.

Even as good as our defense is, our offense better start figuring things out to take pressure off of our defense before we play Penn State.

I don’t watch enough games to know for sure but it feels like the natty is more up for grabs this year than most. One thing I do know is that we still have a 0 in the loss column so I can still dream. Why not us? Why not this year?
I see it a bit differently. I see 3 playoff spots being up for grabs, but I still see it as Bama (despite last weeks near scare) and everyone else playing for second.

I do think we can defeat Penn State at Kinnick if we don't turn it over. The great RB Barkley graduated!
He was a college drop out! ;) All I could find was that he "planned" to finish his degree but nothing that he actually did. Tongue in cheek response of course ;D

Clifford ain't great. He doesn't have that McSorley like magic. @Maryland is a tricky spot, but I think they can get PSU at home.

There is about an 80% chance this game winds up like that one where everyone needed to leave at halftime because it was so ugly. PSU should be ranked where Iowa is. Winning at Camp Randall and beating Auburn is far more impressive than beating an over ranked Indiana and an Iowa State team that is effectively a solid AAC team.
Thank God it’s not just me that thinks this. If Iowa is truly a #5 team in the country, I fart butterflies!

Penn State is one

So 6th?

I think it's debatable, both have road wins over ranked teams and both have won home games against ranked teams with a creampuff in between.

Road win: Iowa State vs Wisconsin, I'd lean this win is more impressive for Iowa because it was a rivalry game with a ton of attention being given to it. No idea how good Wisconsin is, they've only played 1 other game although in fairness we don't know how good Iowa State is either.

Home win: Auburn vs Indiana, I'll give the edge to PSU on this one since Auburn is a SEC team. Indiana had a chance to re-solidify themselves against Cincinnati but failed miserably. But, honestly, I think Iowa would beat Auburn in Kinnick as well.

Cream Puff: Ball State vs Kent State....ok, I'm gonna end this now. I have no friggin clue which win was better.

Week 3, not enough data...pick one! lol We will find out in a couple of weeks. I'd be ok with moving Iowa under Penn State.

Penn State is one
Penn State, Arkansas, Oregon, Georgia, BYU, Alabama, Oklahoma, I'm not sleeping on tOSU after a loss but they have to get that defense shored up.

Cincinnati could be in the mix. It will all come out in the wash once conference seasons start up in earnest.

Penn State at Iowa ... Fox Big Noon Pregame will be there on 10-9-21. Bob Stoops coming back to IC.