Penn State Two Deep Changes

JonDMiller

Publisher/Founder
Are not many...DJK is listed as the starter, with Sandeman the backup...no 'OR' this week

Coker is listed as the #2 running back. McNutt & Tarp are also listed as starters, so their injuries were minor.

Meyer is listed as the #1 PK

Lets hope it does not come down to a kick not feeling confident yet.
Yeah he pretty much looked scared to death for that first FG attempt and that was against Ball State. What do you think it would be like for a huge kick against Ohio State on primetime TV?

I do think that for the game in which he might become the all-time receiver, KF decided to finally list DJK as the starter....which says a lot about KF and his core principles. DJK has never been far from KF's doghouse,but in the end, I think DJK will be another solid citizen out of the Iowa football program. Just took a little time for DJK to figure out the KF way...

I think Meyer is going to grab the pk job and be there for 4 years...just my opinion.
Coker/Rogers is close, but someone has to be #2 on the chart. Rogers is going to be a three year starter at fullback, starting next year,so he will get his time on the field.

This is the biggest game of the year....must win,hawks....go Hawks!!

Coker & Rogers were good Saturday, but I thought Coker looked slightly better. He's an amazing runner for his size and age! The future looks very bright at this position.

just curious, does Murray's injury in any way go back to that endzone run against Georgia Tech or is this something completely unrelated??

Coker & Rogers were good Saturday, but I thought Coker looked slightly better. He's an amazing runner for his size and age! The future looks very bright at this position.

Funny how us fans can see different things. i thought the opposite, but the coaches seem to agree with you. Also, Coker has tremendous upside. Rogers just looks nasty to try and tackle. He will cause some stingers.

i liked Rogers better, not to say i didnt like Coker. But i just came away surprisingly impressed by Rogers

Funny how us fans can see different things. i thought the opposite, but the coaches seem to agree with you. Also, Coker has tremendous upside. Rogers just looks nasty to try and tackle. He will cause some stingers.

Rogers needs to learn how to get lower on contact... man I was worried for his knee's on every tackle.

Coker will be a superstar IF he can get that stiff arm to consistently work for him. He used it to amazing effect in HS, and you could see him instinctively go to it Saturday as well. If he gets this going, he could get past the second level on a consistent basis for big gains.

I believe the slash between DJK and Sandeman was gone last week for Ball State so not new this week.

Murray was kicking in Spring so dont think current injury related to the Orange Bowl play.

Latest posts