Penn State Cruises By Hawkeyes

Pathetic display. I know its not possible because of the bs buyout that was added but it's time to part ways with Fran and Barta. I hate watching this team.

Yeah pretty much. I'm basically checked out for this season.. Maybe beyond. Until the program (not just this year's team) shows some signs of life, I'm done investing much time and energy into Iowa hoops. Never thought I'd say that, but it's the point I've gotten to.

Now, thanks to Barta, Fran is our coach for the foreseeable future, so I hope he can get things back on track because that's our only option now. Losing hope, though.

Not much else to say. Mediocrity sucks.

Yeah pretty much. I'm basically checked out for this season.. Maybe beyond. Until the program (not just this year's team) shows some signs of life, I'm done investing much time and energy into Iowa hoops.

Now, thanks to Barta, Fran is our coach for the foreseeable future, so I hope he can get things back on track because that's our only option now. Losing hope, though.

You have to embrace mediocrity if you want to graduate your players. Everyone knows this.

Yeah pretty much. I'm basically checked out for this season.. Maybe beyond. Until the program (not just this year's team) shows some signs of life, I'm done investing much time and energy into Iowa hoops. Never thought I'd say that, but it's the point I've gotten to.

Mediocrity? You really think we are mediocre?

I saw Garza block out on a rebound one play tonight...building block.

(BTW...I think he has potential)

Agree with one step...just get tired of doing it again and again as an Iowa fan... I am dumbfounded by this team's collapse. Not losing, collapse, becoming non-competitive...

Groundhog's day.......4 more weeks of losing for Iowa.

imrs.php

Pretty difficult to write "The team is slow, boring, and bad and basketball, and nothing is going to change in the near future" every four days. I have no idea how you do it.

Latest posts