Penn State Black/Gold Out

It could work. Planning on scalping and just saw this thread otherwise I wouldn't have know. Planning on buying a t-shirt from a vendor after I get my ticket - then I'll be in compliance!

What color would someone in the North Bleachers, Row E wear? Are those the bleachers on field level right behind the goal posts? If so, I assume they would wear Black (I think these bleachers are right in front of Sect 135?)?

Someone help me here. I am trying to clarify for a friend. I have never sat in those bleachers before. The U of I should have included that on the seating chart.

North bleachers wear gold. So if your ticket says NB, wear gold.

If they really wanted this to catch on they would have been promoting the idea all month...especially during the first two home games in some from. Poster around Kinnick, in the seats, emails sent out. Anything to get word out...as it stands likely will be a lot of grey, white, pink, red, and green in the stands.

If they really wanted this to catch on they would have been promoting the idea all month...especially during the first two home games in some from. Poster around Kinnick, in the seats, emails sent out. Anything to get word out...as it stands likely will be a lot of grey, white, pink, red, and green in the stands.

Respectfully disagree. To promote it at earlier games you woudl be letting students and season ticket holders know the plan. I don't think they are going to be the problem. Students will know and season tickt holders should know (its on their tickets). The people who will screw it up are those scalping or buying tickets online. They typically live throughout the state or further away and this will be maybe 1 of 2 games they are plannign on attending this year. Very hard to reach them and let them know. As is, I think most folks are pretty well aware and it will be pulled off with your typically sprinkling of white, gray, pink etc.

Latest posts