Penn St Board of Trustees STILL Doesn't Understand

Well, if they insist on keeping it, they should erect a statue of a screaming, crying young boy directly in front of it.

The "good and the bad," you know.

I now want them removed from the Big Ten. This is appalling.

Last edited:
Their choice, they want to keep a statue up of someone that covered for a pedophile for 14 years then let them.

Someone needs to come up with their own version of the PSU statue with the ground over which Joe and the team are running is the broken bodies of young boys and take it to all PSU road games.

I wouldn't take it to Happiness Valley though, because they would find some way to prosecute you to the fullest extent of the law.

Someone needs to come up with their own version of the PSU statue with the ground over which Joe and the team are running is the broken bodies of young boys and take it to all PSU road games.

I wouldn't take it to Happiness Valley though, because they would find some way to prosecute you to the fullest extent of the law.

A Pedo Bear costume wearing a JoePa mask should do the trick.

It's actually sickeningly funny that the PSU BOT can't just reflexively remove the statue. I mean really...will that thing ever be viewed with anything but scorn? Are they so blind they can't see that?

Latest posts