Penn St Board of Trustees STILL Doesn't Understand

Iowa has Van Allen Hall.
Pedo St has teh pedterno library.

'nuff said.

Stupid. Even ISU has removed Spaniers plaque from the distinguished alumni list where ever this is displayed on campus.

They should put up a statue of Sandusky next to him. I mean, he did a lot for kids through the Second Mile. A few lapses in judgement doesn't change that.

"at least for now"

They'll eventually get rid of it if things remain bad, which I assume they will for quite some time, if not get worse.

They should put up a statue of Sandusky next to him. I mean, he did a lot for kids through the Second Mile. A few lapses in judgement doesn't change that.

Ha pretty much sums it up. Wish someone woulda threw that line to the nut job that was trying to say that the statue doesn't stand for the bad just the good. Tell that to the kids Sandusky took in the showers on campus there that Paterno continually allowed Sandusky to have access to.

i thought i read that they were talking about taking his name off of something(s). maybe i misread it.

really i believe they should have a room that tells the joepa story (good and bad) and the statue should be there. the statue shouldnt be out at the stadium anymore.

psu wants to hold on to the greatness and goodness of joepa but given a little more time i think more will understand the tarnish that has happened. so many go to extremes so quickly that it just causes others to fight that much more. he did a really bad thing but we all want to hold on to our heroes and at psu there is no hero anywhere close to joepa...i get why they are fighting so hard.

Just checking in to see of you guys have finished your lynch mob plans/ bombing plans.

fair enough

Here's the thing: this penn state deal is playing out like a classic Greek Tragedy. It is utterly compelling, and I can't think of any reason why we (and everyone else) shouldn't discuss it, argue about it, speculate as to what's coming, and so on.

We are all born innocent. Few of us die that way. It's what happens during life that defines our legacy.
paterno's legacy will be one of greed, megalomania, narcissism, and shame.

fair enough

Here's the thing: this penn state deal is playing out like a classic Greek Tragedy. It is utterly compelling, and I can't think of any reason why we (and everyone else) shouldn't discuss it, argue about it, speculate as to what's coming, and so on.

We are all born innocent. Few of us die that way. It's what happens during life that defines our legacy.

THIS +1,000,000

fair enough

Nicely said, Scorpio.

Latest posts