Pemsl

Milldaddy

this kid is going to be good. He doesn't look all that big from watching on btn+. Wonder if coaches will try to put some weight on him? Thoughts? Go hawks.

I know the feeds been bad - but Cordell might have the biggest bulk and weight of any of our bigs. FYI

Yeah, my guess is he just turns some of that bulk into muscle. I don't think they want any additional weight on Pemsl.

He's really slow too. A couple times yesterday he started his move and didn't finish it for like 30 seconds.
Pemsl actually surprised me with quickness I didn't know he had. But no, he's not noted for speed. Yes, he has no hops. But he is strong and bulky and he knows how to use it. He can pass, shoot, and handle rather well for a big guy. Think he'll be a surprise for a lot of teams playing Iowa this year.

One thing about this forum you guys crack me up. My wife will ask what's so funny as she here's me laughing. "Never mind honey it's a guy thing." Tim tool time Taylor..... argh argh argh!

I really liked Pemsl when he committed and then his injuries happened so I wasn't sure what he would be like at this level. He's definitely impressed me, looks like he is easily the second best in the class behind Cook

I really liked Pemsl when he committed and then his injuries happened so I wasn't sure what he would be like at this level. He's definitely impressed me, looks like he is easily the second best in the class behind Cook

Agree but Jordan Bohannen is not a bad player either. He handles it pretty well and boy can this kid shoot it.

Pemsel reminds me of a more skilled McCabe. Similar wide body, more fluid and skillful but not a lot of hops. The issue will be when the competition ramps up will he able to get buckets against bigger, stronger and athletic players. If he can, then we have a real good player on our hands.

Agree but Jordan Bohannen is not a bad player either. He handles it pretty well and boy can this kid shoot it.

Pemsel reminds me of a more skilled McCabe. Similar wide body, more fluid and skillful but not a lot of hops. The issue will be when the competition ramps up will he able to get buckets against bigger, stronger and athletic players. If he can, then we have a real good player on our hands.

I think Pemsl is quite a bit better than Bohannon. He's really crafty for his size