Pemsl Waiver Approved

By the time he's done as a Hawkeye he's going to seem like he was here even longer than Jess Settles. He was here before Wiescamp and Garza and may be here after they're gone. He began his career playing with Peter Jok. He may end it playing with Evan Braun, just to throw one name out there off the top of my head.

No way. Jess Settles was there forever. Pemsl will not top that.

No way. Jess Settles was there forever. Pemsl will not top that.
With Cordell's injury history never say never. But Jess definitely set a high bar. He was one year removed from playing with Acie Earl and one year removed from playing for Steve Alford.

We need Pemsl to be one thing...tough. And set an example that you don't push us around without some retaliation. There is no greater deterrent to the bully (Michigan State) than punching them back in the mug. Pemsl does that...and we need it. It's also going to help that Garza / Nunge / Weiskamp are a year older. For example, Joe looked like an eighth grader playing down low with Tillerson/Ward etc...they pushed him all over. He's going to add ten pounds is my guess for next year.

I spent a week in York (far SE coast) last year. Family rented a house fronting the Atlantic

Had a great time. Found a brew pub on a day trip to Portland that has an interesting triple IPA. Two of those and my sister had to drive us back.....

Enjoy!

We're at Orchard Beach. Touristy but the pier with amusement park could be a lifesaver. The arcade could be as well if we get any bad weather and can't get on the beach. We'll take some day trips as well.

Jealous. Hope you have a wicked time.

Post some pictures of the lobster you’re about to eat because it’s the closest I’ll get anytime soon.

I will pound some lobster.

I'm just trying to get my kids to not think about Jaws.

I do realize it was only a few minutes this year , but Cordell was very impressive against the clones , really hoping he will heal up and be able to play at that level this year ,
He doesn't have a jump shot but does have some post moves and some savvy and snark under the basket. He also seems to be an intelligent player. Can't have enough of them. Plus, he annoys the other team, which is also a value added attribute.

I liked his physical toughness against the Clowns. He was about the only answer we had to some of their thuggish play.

Hopefully he will continue the next two years.

He'll b our Nicolas Baer of 2019-2020, just without the 3

Latest posts