Pemsel faked out of his own shoes..gives up the 3 ball

i thought his defense on that play was actually not horrible for guarding a point guard on the switch.

His shot looked good there at the end.

Tough defensive assignment on that play for Pemsl. I thought he did a decent job recovering and still getting a hand up. The other team's guard made a hell of a play. The defensive possession just before then he was in good position, corralled his teammates steal attempt, and threw it ahead for an easy deuce to bring them within one. He also absolutely had to shoot that mid range shot. They were down 2 possessions with under 10 seconds to go. It was a clean look and almost went in. Tough break for VT but that's how it goes.

I found it very strange to see such a pointed, negative attack on an Iowa kid. Then I saw that it came from the old troll. That cleared it up.

Newsflash...Pemsel is not a Hawkeye. So, then you would be ok with insulting you? How about koolaid troll?
He's not, but that didn't t prevent you from starting a negative thread about him.

We know he never lived up to the promise of his freshman season. And he was one of the anchors that drug us down to a 2018 season that should have cost Fran his job.

His body wouldn't allow him to carry the weight necessary to be an effective four or five in the B1G. But he always give what effort he could. And we could sure use him now, with Nunge down.

Like most of us, I think you are getting antsy for this game to get underway. We had a late draw. But look at the extra rest Wiesy and CJ have gotten. Connor's ankle and JBo's hip should be good to go. And the rest couldn't have hurt Garza either.

He's not, but that didn't t prevent you from starting a negative thread about him.

We know he never lived up to the promise of his freshman season. And he was one of the anchors that drug us down to a 2018 season that should have cost Fran his job.

His body wouldn't allow him to carry the weight necessary to be an effective four or five in the B1G. But he always give what effort he could. And we could sure use him now, with Nunge down.

Like most of us, I think you are getting antsy for this game to get underway. We had a late draw. But look at the extra rest Wiesy and CJ have gotten. Connor's ankle and JBo's hip should be good to go. And the rest couldn't have hurt Garza either.
It was NCAA tourney game with a former player. We are bound to discuss multiple story lines.

I will say yes and no on that. Pemsel would give more fouls, but sadly was a mostly a bust. It would be 4 on 5. Ok, maybe that is a little harsh....4.5 on 5.

I think more minutes for KM would suffice there.

Latest posts