Paul Rhoads

CRHawks

I know there are times I wish kirk showed some emotion and excitement, but after watching Rhoads whine all game I am glad he doesn't make an *** out of himself. I know at times it may fire the players up, but more often he just looks like a cry baby. thoughts?

Reminds me of Fran.

Vk42EjX.jpg

I know there are times I wish kirk showed some emotion and excitement, but after watching Rhoads whine all game I am glad he doesn't make an *** out of himself. I know at times it may fire the players up, but more often he just looks like a cry baby. thoughts?
The guy looks like a complete buffoon.

Guys, Paul Rhoads is pretty impressive. I didn't realize at time out breaks he goes over to the ISU cheerleaders and actually leads some of the cheers. I saw him holding a Cyclone cheerleader above his head, you know the one where the cheerleader's hand is up the arse of the other cheerleader. Rhoads is pretty damn strong, I didn't think he could lift that dude. Paul had a big smile on his face too...that's the ISU spirit for you...kind of gay.

Guys, Paul Rhoads is pretty impressive. I didn't realize at time out breaks he goes over to the ISU cheerleaders and actually leads some of the cheers. I saw him holding a Cyclone cheerleader above his head, you know the one where the cheerleader's hand is up the arse of the other cheerleader. Rhoads is pretty damn strong, I didn't think he could lift that dude. Paul had a big smile on his face too...that's the ISU spirit for you...kind of gay.
I lol'd!

Does any one have a pic of Roads down on his knees in front of the refs in the 4th? I'm glad Kurt has never tried to blow the refs in the middle of the field.

Does any one have a pic of Roads down on his knees in front of the refs in the 4th? I'm glad Kurt has never tried to blow the refs in the middle of the field.

It did kinda look like he was gonna makeout with George during the review.

Paul Rooo- adds (who can name that movie?) is a good guy - the problem is he coaches at a football program that has a history of finding new ways to lose.

I think we are onto something here. Hmmm...I'm hoping ISU recruits realize that a team shower on their first official visit isn't exactly normal.

I seem to remember something at Rhoads' hiring press conference about modeling their program after Penn St. I could be wong... I mean...wrong.

By the way...what happened to the ISU guys who were hanging out here so regularly a month or so ago...

Last edited:
Anyone criticizing Rhoads, I'll fully expect you to criticize Fran during Bbal season when he has an outburst. K thx bye.

Latest posts