Paul Rhoades

If ISU would have gotten more than two field goals their first two drives they would have been in control. Don't think their HC had much to do with the loss. Weird that their starting QB was replaced by the back up and never saw the field again, was the 1st stringer injured? PR is a good guy and a good coach who doesn't seem to be looking for a pay day but rathar trying to build something that can last, can't hate the guy for trying.

Does ISU then get to he Orange Bowl (finally) and win it?

He's only been there 3 years. KF got us there in the 4th but we didn't win it until his 11th. Not saying Rhoads will take ISU to the Orange bowl next year so don't flame me.

I think ISU paying PR 1 million to go 18-20 in the past 3 years is just a ridiculous as us paying KF 3.6 to go 26-12 in that same time frame

I'm just glad IA St. was behind and made few big plays so they couldn't show Rhoads jumping around like a fool on the sideline.

The fact that some of you are talking about Rhoads' salary is hilarious. You do know your coach is the 5th highest paid coach in the COUNTRY. And you are looking at a 15-11 record and two Insight bowl invites the past two seasons. You guys are funny.

Latest posts