Paul Fine baum is a ________???

proudhawkfan21

Tool. What is his deal? He is spouting off and has Michigan state at #3 with a loss against Nebraska and he is saying give me one reason they can beat michigan state . He says no question nebraska will beat us. I just like how he can sit there all smug and pick on iowa. Where is your sec? Kannell is trying to support Iowa's case but....he doesn't have his research to back it.

Tool. What is his deal? He is spouting off and has Michigan state at #3 with a loss against Nebraska and he is saying give me one reason they can beat michigan state . He says no question nebraska will beat us. I just like how he can sit there all smug and pick on iowa. Where is your sec? Kannell is trying to support Iowa's case but....he doesn't have his research to back it.

Is it wrong to think of Mickey Mouse everytime I see Feinbaum on TV?

Don't feed the trolls. Ignore him.

I think he and that SECPN chick are the same person. They spout the same crap & both put Mich St #3. Finebaum's a complete nerd, and I really apologize for all the nerds out there.

Don't mean **** what anyone says and honestly some of you really need to stop posting this crap. It don't matter what anyone says Iowa needs to keep winning that is all nothing more

Both you and the OP need I chill out a bit.

He's ticked at Feinbaum and you're ticked at the OP for being ticked at Feinbaum.

I think I can say with confidence that the Iowa football team doesn't give a f--k what this dude, or anyone else, thinks.

So I, therefore, don't care either. It's just another day at work to this team -- and, for me, just another enjoyable day watching them go to work.

Don't mean **** what anyone says and honestly some of you really need to stop posting this crap. It don't matter what anyone says Iowa needs to keep winning that is all nothing more

Ok dad. Think the nazi party has any openings you can apply for? Thought police sergeant? Don't patrol discussion...if you don't like it visit other threads that you do

I think I can say with confidence that the Iowa football team doesn't give a f--k what this dude, or anyone else, thinks.

So I, therefore, don't care either. It's just another day at work to this team -- and, for me, just another enjoyable day watching them go to work.

Sure 18-22 year olds don't care what people think. They will give all the right answers when asked but I'm sure it doesn't sit well with them.

This fits best. . . .
attachment.php

Attachments

• Paul F.jpg
    Paul F.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 151
Oh goody, fill in the blank, well, well, well, what can we type in that space?

a) Loser
b) SEC sympathizer
c) loves to hear himself talk
d) sexist, egotistical, lying, hypocritical bigot

It's hard to not be frustrated with the complete lack of respect (by most, not all) when all we do is keep winning, but then you just have to remind yourself that if we win out, it'll all work itself out. We control our own destiny, so we can't be upset with anyone, but ourselves if we miss out on the playoffs.

Is it wrong to think of Mickey Mouse everytime I see Feinbaum on TV?

I hate to admit this, but I had to google him …never heard of him…shocked when his picture popped up…first thing I thought was "is this the little fella that has everyone so upset?..I'm guessing little fella with a Big Mouth syndrome? Seems to be a syndrome for everything else that can't be explained. Right?

Paul Finebaum has played as much football as my grandmother. So I take both of their opinions about the game with equal consideration.

...guy who lets his absurdly biased views get in the way of all common sense and reality.

Latest posts