Patrick McCaffery Moves into Leadership Role

It took him 4.2 years, he was already the leader heading into that 6th year, and he had one year he was injurred early on, so, didn't really take him 6 years to get there.
JBo has Lars Ulrich syndrome, and even resembles him somewhat. Like JBo, Ulrich is widely despised in the music business and a good deal of it comes from fans of his own band. I think it's a combination of jealousy and punchable mug face.

Jordan finished his career as Iowa's leader in 3pt's made, assists and I believe the highest FT % and certainly the best crunch time FT shooter.

That's a Hawkeye HoF member. It's kind of pointless to argue about defensive lapses or other deficiencies in his game at this point. Jordan was critical to 4 NCAA qualifiers and 1 that would have happened but for the 2020 shenanigans.

Jordan finished his career as Iowa's leader in 3pt's made, assists and I believe the highest FT % and certainly the best crunch time FT shooter.

That's a Hawkeye HoF member. It's kind of pointless to argue about defensive lapses or other deficiencies in his game at this point. Jordan was critical to 4 NCAA qualifiers and 1 that would have happened but for the 2020 shenanigans.

Jordan has been the most criticized Hawk basketball player, perhaps ever

The psychological game he played on the opponents has been unnoticed or underrated

He had a knack for getting into the opponents' heads and staying there

Connor McCaffrey also had the knack

Connor had a continuous conversation going on with the enemy which also infuriated them

Many times Jordan would walk in front of an enemy before he would attempt a free throw

Little things like that do have an effect

And his threes were a thing of beauty followed by his arrogant strut

:cool:

Latest posts