Pat with a subtle dig at Kirk/Iowa?

Ronco

He talked about team health and they're healthier than they've ever been since he's been there. Said during the off season it's sometimes smarter to rest and shut players down some than work them too hard.

He talked about team health and they're healthier than they've ever been since he's been there. Said during the off season it's sometimes smarter to rest and shut players down some than work them too hard.

Considering what happened, he's right.

Wow...that is a HUGE reach to imagine this is aimed at KF. I'm not sure how some people get through life in the year 2011 being that sensitive/thin skinned.

Fitz's record against Kurt speaks for itself.

In other news, NU just called me to check in and see if I needed additional tickets or whatever. I heard they are opening up another parking lot so I asked about picking up a spare parking pass. The dude told me I should donate three hundred bucks a year for 5 years and then I might get a parking pass. Said it would "show my loyalty and really help the program." I couldn't help but laughing. I'm going up there to tailgate and to have priority for next season. I'm going to buy as many Nebraska tickets as they will sell me before they go on sale to the public and make some serious cash. Support the program. Pfft.

In other news, NU just called me to check in and see if I needed additional tickets or whatever. I heard they are opening up another parking lot so I asked about picking up a spare parking pass. The dude told me I should donate three hundred bucks a year for 5 years and then I might get a parking pass. Said it would "show my loyalty and really help the program." I couldn't help but laughing. I'm going up there to tailgate and to have priority for next season. I'm going to buy as many Nebraska tickets as they will sell me before they go on sale to the public and make some serious cash. Support the program. Pfft.

I still get "buy your season tickets now" emails from them every year since I bought 6 tickets from them a few years ago. I still love when I called the ticket office and asked for 6 tickets the ticket lady asked "Do you want to be on the NW side or the Iowa side" like I was buying tickets to a F'ing HS football game too damn funny.

And yes we lost it was the craptastic game in 05.

With all the NU night games this year you could probably see the Hawks earlier in the day, then high-tail it to Evanston for the night bill.

How many cats play in the League?

8 and Iowa has 33 and just put 7 FA's on camp rosters.......NWestern is NO Iowa. Yeah I get they beat us and yeah it’s frustrating, but there are anomalies in sports like that all the time. NW still has never won a bowl game……still loses countless games they shouldn’t and still puts to much emphasis on certain games. When you’re a NW that’s what you have to do…….

As for me I’m okay with being Iowa.

Chad

Listen, I think deep down Fitzgerald wishes his program was somewhere close to what Iowa has. Yeah, like its Iowas fault he broke his leg, thats football. On the other hand he should always be thankful that somehow, someway that we tanked that game in '95 after being up 2 touchdowns!
Fitzgerald is a *****, crybaby and it all started with Gary Barnett, another egghead.

I took me a couple of posts to figure out the OP was talking about NW; I thought Pat Angerer said it based on the OP.

8 and Iowa has 33 and just put 7 FA's on camp rosters.......NWestern is NO Iowa. Yeah I get they beat us and yeah it’s frustrating, but there are anomalies in sports like that all the time. NW still has never won a bowl game……still loses countless games they shouldn’t and still puts to much emphasis on certain games. When you’re a NW that’s what you have to do…….

As for me I’m okay with being Iowa.

Chad

No kidding...tell Fitzgerald that great coaches win their bowl games. When you have that much time to prepare and game plan for a big game, the great coaches strut their stuff in the bowl game. Enough said about NW.

Latest posts