Pat Harty

The rumor is that it's some former 4 star OT from A+M. I didn't get that from a pay board. I can't remember his name, but apparently they thought he suffered a career ending shoulder injury and that may not be the case. Again this is just a rumor so take it for what it's worth.

You are forgetting that we live in the post-fact, alt-fact world, People create their own worlds on the internet and in video games and most of all in college football recruiting websites. Its really like that movie TRON when you think about it.

I did a little digging and the name I came up with is Trevor Elbert. Don't know squat about him. So let the googling begin.

I did a little digging and the name I came up with is Trevor Elbert. Don't know squat about him. So let the googling begin.
Screenshot_2017_02_06_19_41_15_1.png

Good to get some confirmation on this, can't wait to see him in Black and Gold this fall.

He would be a transfer, so he would have to sit out '17. Not a big deal as he will be coming back from what was thought to be a career ending injury, and he will obviously need time to recover.

He would be a transfer, so he would have to sit out '17. Not a big deal as he will be coming back from what was thought to be a career ending injury, and he will obviously need time to recover.

I wonder if there is some sort of medical hardship waiver, or A&M might have already taken him off of scholarship. I think that would mean no sit out year. Howe would probably know.

Pat Harty ‏@PatHarty 5h5 hours ago
Thought it was interesting that Kirk didn't rule out adding another player to the 2017 recruiting class.

6 replies9 retweets35 likes
He has the name on his website, if this works out huge recruit.

I know Kurt Warner's kid has not signed yet. Was to visit Nebraska. He is hoping for a scholarship offer. Iowa and Arizona offered him as a preferred walk on, which I believe leads to a scholarship at some point, but for whatever reason he seems to want one up front and supposedly Nebraska may have one available yet. I guess we will see. I don't know that he would be a big recruit except for the name factor. I guess if my old man had that money I would go where I wanted and walk on.

I know Kurt Warner's kid has not signed yet. Was to visit Nebraska. He is hoping for a scholarship offer. Iowa and Arizona offered him as a preferred walk on, which I believe leads to a scholarship at some point, but for whatever reason he seems to want one up front and supposedly Nebraska may have one available yet. I guess we will see. I don't know that he would be a big recruit except for the name factor. I guess if my old man had that money I would go where I wanted and walk on.
Interesting on Nebraska being in the picture. Being a preferred walk on doesn't promise a scholly down the road by any means. It pretty much just allows him to come to camp and be apart of everything the scholly players are they just don't have schooling paid for that's it. You may be thinking of being grey shirted. I saw his tape awhile ago I think he played at the top level of HS ball in AZ and was pretty darn good. I'd say he'd be a kid worth having scholly or no scholly. With 22 spots taken I can see why he's being asked to walk on if indeed he'd like to still come. Kinda stinks that we couldn't offer him. I think he'd have committed in a heart beat if we did.

Latest posts