Passing the time

NCHawker

Here in NC the Gov. issued a stay at home order. Most stores are closed except grocery, and stores that have groceries and Home Depot. I don't go to the stores much so need to pass the time. Restaurants only open for delivery/carryout. I have not seen a roll of TP since St. Pattys day.

I've been listening to old CFB podcasts especially Yahoo Sports College Podcast. Check it out you'll like it.

Yard work

Cleaning out drawers, closets, garage etc.

I think I've seen every Iowa FB game on youtube enough times by now.

howabout you?

Here in NC the Gov. issued a stay at home order. Most stores are closed except grocery, and stores that have groceries and Home Depot. I don't go to the stores much so need to pass the time. Restaurants only open for delivery/carryout. I have not seen a roll of TP since St. Pattys day.

I've been listening to old CFB podcasts especially Yahoo Sports College Podcast. Check it out you'll like it.

Yard work

howabout you?

Sounds familiar!

How long do you bake the bacon?

I do it at 400 for 30 minutes. Perfect every time.

Depending on your oven, the cut of the bacon and how crisp you like it...I'd experiment with variations around there. Try 375, 400 even 425...and times from 25-40 minutes. I use a broiler pan which allows some of the grease to run off thru the slots. (line the underneath pan with foil..it'll save you some clean up).

Last edited:
I do it at 400 for 30 minutes. Perfect every time.

Depending on your oven, the cut of the bacon and how crisp you like it...I'd experiment with variations around there. Try 375, 400 even 425...and times from 25-40 minutes. I use a broiler pan which allows some of the grease to run off thru the slots. (line the underneath pan with foil..it'll save you some clean up).

Yep, this is what I do. Then I fire up the actual broiler for like 2 minutes at the end (if you like it crispy like me).

I think this is in response to your Passing The Time post. In addition to fighting COVID-19, hospitals are going to have to find more room to expand their maternity wards in about 9 months.

I think this is in response to your Passing The Time post. In addition to fighting COVID-19, hospitals are going to have to find more room to expand their maternity wards in about 9 months.
That could work either way. On one hand, couples are spending more time together, on the other hand, couples are spending more time together driving each other nuts.

That could work either way. On one hand, couples are spending more time together, on the other hand, couples are spending more time together driving each other nuts.

I fall into the latter portion of that comment. As a person who normally travels 3 days as week these last 6 weeks have been the longest 12 years of my life. On the bright side my wife had to cancel the 50th surprise bday party for me in May. That’s a major W

Yard work

howabout you?
Liquor Stores open in Southern Oregon.Huh? Go with flow huh??

Latest posts