Parking @ Lucas

Seth53

Lot of spaces, but much better if you're closer of course.

Parkwhiz.com

Check it out. You can choose and reserve now. If you wait, you'll be relegated to downtown parking, then will be walking a long ways and/or be at the mercy of the taxi services.

I typed in "Indianapolis" then "Lucas Oil Field" then chose the Dec 5th venue.

I booked in the $25 lot at 502 S. West Street. Three bars within walking distance of the lot.

Good luck. Go Hawks.

Thanks for the link Seth. I just booked at 227 W McCarty St for $28. It appears to be pretty close.

Thanks for the link, Seth. I booked at 502 West Street for $25. Really appreciate the hint, since I have never been in downtown Indy.

Thanks for the tip. Very easy to use. Price is reasonable also, only $2 more than the University lots in I.C.

Lot of spaces, but much better if you're closer of course.

Parkwhiz.com

Check it out. You can choose and reserve now. If you wait, you'll be relegated to downtown parking, then will be walking a long ways and/or be at the mercy of the taxi services.

I typed in "Indianapolis" then "Lucas Oil Field" then chose the Dec 5th venue.

I booked in the $25 lot at 502 S. West Street. Three bars within walking distance of the lot.

Good luck. Go Hawks.
All the parking lots mentioned in these posts are good ones, not far to walk to Lucas. There is an old line Indianapolis deli called Shapiros.
http://www.shapiros.com/locations/downtown-indianapolis/
I have parked in one of their lots for Colts games as long as you eat there. I don't know if they still do it but there are plenty of lots in that general area.
They have super food. If you like reubens I guarantee you will love theirs. It is huge & they also have great potato salad.
Indianapolis has a wonderful downtown with plenty of good restaurants. Hope you all enjoy your visit here. As a transplanted Hawkeye, I can say this has been a great area to live in.

Some of the closer spots are sold out already.

Don't be left out. Give ParkWhiz.com a try.

Latest posts