Pam Ward no longer calling CFB...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VastXQ_hPb0]Boyz II Men - It's So Hard To Say Goodbye To Yesterday - YouTube[/ame]

Good deal. I figured the only way she had that job was cause of title 9. She was terrible. always had the radio on and tv sound off when she called Iowa games

So does this mean OK4P's dream of the Pam Ward/Jon Miller tandem replacing Dolph and Eddy when their day to retire comes may still happen?

YES!!!!!!!!!!!

She was not good and will not be missed.

You think people in the public light google their name on a day like this? I feel bad if she does. It will not be pretty.

Back in the day(dont remember what year or against who) Iowa was up by two tds really late in a game. Hawks were well inside their 5 yard line so they ran the ball out the back of the endzone. So they could kick the ball away. Pam flipped out and thought it was a mistake and went on for about a minute on how it could cost Iowa the game. She finally took a breath and the guy that was calling the game with her explained why they took the safety. It was really funny listening to her try to talk her way out of that one.

hallelujah.jpg

I really did not mind Ward they had her doing lower tier games which was perfect for her monotone voice. She did not try to be hip, funny or drop pop culture references, she did not tell lame, unfunny stories, she just did the play by play. Would I want her to do the SEC title game? No. But an Iowa vs. a Sun Belt bottom Feeder game.....I could give a rip.

If only ESPN would dump all the other sorry play by play guys and color guys... and gals!!!

The thing is Pam Ward was prolly in the top half of "play-by-play". Only if ESPN would "re-assign" that 50 percent with men or women, no matter what color, religious, ethnic, or sexual orientation that weren't corporate shills and announced the games... described the play... completely with no agenda and without bias.

that 'ill be the day... that 'ill be the day..... that 'ill be the day 'till I die.