Paki facebook

iowahawkeyes89

"Its an hour after gametime and as busy as coach Ferentz is he still calls me to check and see how I am doing. What a great guy!"

ferentz takes care of his guys, paki is a swiss army knife for this team, I know people like to rag on him all the time but he does what is asked of him every time.

We love to poke fun at the Pakibomb, but they guy's got heart. He's stuck with the team even though he knows he's rarely seeing playing time outside of special teams.

We only poke fun of him, at least I do... because we respect the heck out of him... kind of how you poke fun of your best friends. Paki will never be forgotten by many a Hawkeye fan as some who actually got much more playing time. I love his attitude. I am a big fan of Paki, and I am sure he is exactly the type of person who would do nothing but laugh at stupid message board punking anyhow! I doubt it would hurt his feelings!

I would trade places with Paki in a heartbeat and you all could make as much fun of me as you wanted to, at least I would be living the dream baby!

I would trade places with Paki in a heartbeat and you all could make as much fun of me as you wanted to, at least I would be living the dream baby!

When a person on a sports message board with a smiling dog w/teeth as their picture says they would trade places with you... MAN... you know you're something. Paki is living the dream.

I always think how cool it would be to play for the Hawkeyes, but then I realize I'd rather they win instead.

I think most poke fun at Paki in good nature. No hes not a D1 RB but hes a good special team player and hes put the time in, took the physical abuse and wants to help the team so good for him

"gametime" is the duration of the game being played. he called him an hour after the game ended.

Latest posts