page problems

Same thing happening to me. I'll run it through a local proxy tomorrow and see if I can figure out what's causing it. Must be some background refresh that's causing it to barf or something.

Can you all let me know what browser you are using, the version of the browser? Does it happen right when you visit the page, or after a while? If after a while, about how long are we looking at? two seconds? 20 seconds? Thanks

Jon, I don't know if you want info from the people that it DOESN'T happen to, but I'm on a Mac, using Chrome 47.0

Jon, I don't know if you want info from the people that it DOESN'T happen to, but I'm on a Mac, using Chrome 47.0

LOL

I use Mac's with Chrome at home, never had this happen. I use chrome on PC at work, same...I just opened site with IE and FF, left them open a while, can't replicate...so I need to get all that info

I'm using Chrome on an android. I'm not sure which version that is but it always goes blank within 5 seconds of loading.

using ie11 goes blank after about 7 seconds after I click and open a story on the home page
the homepage stays open fine, it goes blank after a story is opened

Last edited:
I get this. Screen crashes and I get this.. I'm using Chrome. Been doing it for 4 days!
This webpage is not available

ERR_CONNECTION_RESET

The connection to securepaths.com was interrupted.
Check your Internet connection
Check any cables and reboot any routers, modems, or other network devices you may be using.

Last edited:

Latest posts