Pacquiao vs. Bradley

Honestly, this is why its hard to take any "sport" with an outcome essentially determined by a judge... etc seriously

I was rooting for Bradley to win. I was ****** when that decision was read. Even a guy rooting for Bradley thinks this is BS.

Well, we now have confirmed evidence that Mayweather actually paid the judges off so he would not have to fight Pacquiao.

Chris Brussard said on twitter Boxing clearly trying to set up a big money rematch since only legit Manny challenger is in jail. What a scam!" - not a bad hypothesis

I don't know much about boxing. I do watch Manny's fights though because my lady friend is filipino and obviously they are all crazy about him (not her so much, but her parents, and extended family who were all born in the Phillipines and immigrated here), so I like to watch him, and root for him. That said he was dominating and I kind of wanted to see Bradley get some shots in on him. Those shots never came. I tried to lean Bradley's way when I picked a winner for each round and still Manny with 9, Bradley 1, and two toss ups. Even with me giving Bradley the advantage it wasn't even close in my mind. It was clear who the winner was. I personally can't at this time recall a decision in any sport that was this far off base.

I was rooting for Bradley to win. I was ****** when that decision was read. Even a guy rooting for Bradley thinks this is BS.

I'm in the same boat. Really don't like Manny at all but appreciate greatness. Was rooting for Bradley the whole way but I had the score at 119-109. Possibly giving Bradley 2 rounds at most making it 118-110. After hearing the first score of 115-113 for Manny sent me into shock. Just can't believe the scoring. One of the judges also scored Rios over Abril which was another lopsided match scored incorrectly. Wow I say!!!

Chris Brussard said on twitter Boxing clearly trying to set up a big money rematch since only legit Manny challenger is in jail. What a scam!" - not a bad hypothesis

Bob Arum: "I'm gonna make a lot of money on the rematch, but this was outrageous."

A Powerful Defeat
Timothy Bradley came away with the welterweight title despite losing the power punches battle to Manny Pacquiao.

Pacquiao Bradley
Landed 190 109
Thrown 493 390
Pct 38.5 27.7 * Pacquiao +82 in power punches landed
-- ESPN Stats & Information

Latest posts