p-diddy's son

cole20

Just seen on espns bottom line that diddy's son was considering Iowa but chose ucla. It would of been cool to have him in Iowa city.

Hmm...he must really like UCLA. I mean with him picking them even though they're going through a coaching change and all.

If I had a P-Daddy it would be hard to pass up UCLA. Top university at the border of Bel Air. Dude is going to have an amazing set-up.

Great Get, wants to be a Bruin, can't wait to join Rick and his staff winning divisional championships to LA, might even make a rap video before its all said and done, diamond in the rough, don't think MTV Teen Cribs think MTV Cribs the regular show, Teague Egan already has this guy on speed-dial.

If I had a P-Daddy it would be hard to pass up UCLA. Top university at the border of Bel Air. Dude is going to have an amazing set-up.

Ditto

diddy.jpg

p_diddy_cristal_champagne.jpg

Just seen on espns bottom line that diddy's son was considering Iowa but chose ucla. It would of been cool to have him in Iowa city.

Tell me how cool it would have been to see P.Diddy next to Kirk on the sidelines!!! We couldn't even hear djk interviewed! How funny.

It will be really hard for this kid to devote the necessary time to football. If he does, it will show something about his character.

Before you all jump on me for the post, understand I grew up in LA and know plenty of people who came from celebrity families. This kid will have an invite to an amazing party every night and have world class companionship available,

Mo Money, Mo Problems. That's what I always say. Good riddance P. Diddle. We don't want you here. Now, if Tupac has a son coming up I am all for that. That guy had a tough streak in him and also had a background in ballet which would lead one to believe his family has great balance and focus. Nelly's offspring might not be bad either if there are some of those popping around. He was a good athlete and is from our recruiting wheelhouse down there in the STL.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjjEMkNomRc]Omaha Nebraska (official) Music Video (Lucky Charm, Whyte Myk, and Flocain) - YouTube[/ame]

Latest posts