OWH's Sam McKewon previews the B1G West

Interesting read. Most important thing to note is his system more or less ranks all four teams evenly.
He should just flip a coin. Their overall B!G picks the last 3 years went 50%. There is a lot of parity in the West, maybe more so than the East w/ the inclusion of Rutgers and Mayland, so two and three way ties leading into the final weeks are posible. Back loading the schedule does make thinks a little more exciting though. I believe that there will be no clear leader in the West until the last two weeks. The team that stays the healthiest/has the most depth will likely win the division.

He should just flip a coin. Their overall B!G picks the last 3 years went 50%. There is a lot of parity in the West, maybe more so than the East w/ the inclusion of Rutgers and Mayland, so two and three way ties leading into the final weeks are posible. Back loading the schedule does make thinks a little more exciting though. I believe that there will be no clear leader in the West until the last two weeks. The team that stays the healthiest/has the most depth will likely win the division.

Probably true. I'm not currently very confident about Iowa's depth at a number of positions though. Not sure about the other teams' depth situations.

Can't make y'all happy for nothing. You whine cause you don't get any attention from the Omaha media, you whine when the Omaha media give you negative attention, and you whine when the Omaha media gives you positive attention.

SMDH.........
Well how do we begin. He totally lost me as I spit my Diet Dew all over the screen when he had Pelini #2 in coaching. Say what you want, but to put Kirk tied for 3rd is laughable. What has Pelini done except lose 3-4 games, drop F bombs, alienates Huskernation, has every camera glued to him on the sideline. I am sorry but this is a typical Lil Debbie article.

That writer should have watched the Minnesota game again. Really Pelini #2? With a back like Abdullah and that offensive line they have and they lose to the Gophers? Yes he averages 9 wins a year but really second best in the B1G?

Latest posts