Over/under

I'd take the under at 2. No way KF plays 3 QBs tomorrow.

The better over/under number should be 1.5.

You know, everybody wants to see the backups take a few snaps, but I can't help thinking that Rudock needs every single game rep he can get prior to Clown U. He's still an extremely young and inexperienced QB (see the late pick last week). I really don't see the point in pulling him too early in this one.

Last edited:
You know, everybody wants to see the backups take a few snaps, but I can't help thinking that Rudock needs every single game rep he can get prior to Clown U. He's still an extremely young and inexperienced QB (see the late pick last week). I really don't see the point in pulling him too early in this one.

Inexperienced or not if Rudock gets hurt late in the 4th quarter in a game we're leading by 30 KF would have a difficult time explaining that one.

Inexperienced or not if Rudock gets hurt late in the 4th quarter in a game we're leading by 30 KF would have a difficult time explaining that one.
LOL, he already got away with that once, with Adam Robinson against Michigan State. KF is untouchable, not to mention the fact that none of our QBs are far enough ahead of the others that an injury to any of them would be significant at this point.

If the score is still within 30 points in the 4th, I bet Jake stays in. Otherwise, I bet Beathard gets a series or two. While Jake needs all the reps/experience he can get, I don't know why you wouldn't want someone else to get reps.

Latest posts