over /under on Jewell's return

I have Jewell outscoring Iowa State himself. Jewell 18 points, ISU 17. Jewell 163 rushing yards & 3 TDs. 2 long runs. One of 70 yards. Another TD run of 40 yards.

I am going to say he exceeds that yardage total and picks up a touchdown, but sadly enough also gives up a fumble. The Hawks of course end up on top.

I can think of another Hawkeye back that had significant time off and he seemed to do OK. But maybe hauling furniture is the key.

Even Shonne wasn't "Shonne" until a few weeks into the season. I think Robinson gets the lions share of carries tomorrow, especially early. If/when Iowa starts to wear them down in the 2nd half, that's when I can see Jewel getting it quite a few times.

Getting both of them around 15 touches would be ideal, and would mean that Iowa is winning the game handily.

Even Shonne wasn't "Shonne" until a few weeks into the season. I think Robinson gets the lions share of carries tomorrow, especially early. If/when Iowa starts to wear them down in the 2nd half, that's when I can see Jewel getting it quite a few times.

Getting both of them around 15 touches would be ideal, and would mean that Iowa is winning the game handily.
Well, he was never Shonne.

People here are aware that Jewel hasn't played since the 2008 season, right?

This..

I don't understand why fans think he's the next coming of Shonn Greene. I am excited to see what he can do, but we haven't seen him play since 2008. IMO, Robinson is the man until proven otherwise.

This..

I don't understand why fans think he's the next coming of Shonn Greene. I am excited to see what he can do, but we haven't seen him play since 2008. IMO, Robinson is the man until proven otherwise.

I don't think anyone has said that. My point is to not be too upset if Jewel isn't a house of fire tomorrow.