Over/Under on how much longer Sally Mason will be at Iowa

Over/Under on how long Sally Mason will be at Iowa?

• Under 6 months

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Over 6 months

Votes: 24 75.0%

• Total voters
You do realize that the President of the University's job isn't tied to success on the football field, right?

It would take a lawsuit that the U lost, with Kirk resigning and blaming Mason for her to leave.

You do realize that many different researchers have found a correlation between success on the football field and dollars donation to the University academic side?

The Presidents are directly responsible to raising money.

I think it's beyond silly to think SM is in some sort of danger here. In fact her actions are a direct reflection of her taking the U in the direction the BOR wants it to go, not only in this matter but in others (underage drinking etc).

I voted that he will be @ Iowa for over six months but it is not the way I feel. Get him the **** out of here!

I have no idea how long Pres. Mason will remain at the university of Iowa but she is widely disliked and has had a number of high profile PR blunders. I can't imagine that her leash is all that long.

I think it's beyond silly to think SM is in some sort of danger here. In fact her actions are a direct reflection of her taking the U in the direction the BOR wants it to go, not only in this matter but in others (underage drinking etc).

Agreed Duff. The athletic department at Iowa, unlike some other universities, is not the tail wagging the dog. She will be fine.

Latest posts