over-under: how many times will tiger get mentioned during final round??

uihawk82

Tiger is way back from the leaders right now but I am wondering how many replays and mentions he will get during tomorrow's cbs broadcast? I will set the over-under at 20 and I will take the over.

I hate it when tiger is way out of tourney on Sunday and CBS shows a 15 minute action packed replay of his sunday round, or even a friday round the made him miss the cut.

All the while there are some young unknown golfers shooting good rounds who they could be showing.

Are you taking the over or the under or the push? And why?

By the way there were some really ugly scores by the field in rounds 1 and 2. Nick Watney went very high and he was scoring well a week or two ago.

Tiger is in the tourny,and when he is in a tourny TV ratings skyrocket,but they should ignore that he is in the tourny? Nah.

He will get mentioned a few times...big deal. They will show his highlights/lowlights once...big deal.

I would love to hear Zach's take on what happened today. Zachary shot an 81 while his playing partner Tiger shot a 79

Is there something you would think Zach would say in confidence about having to play with Tiger when Tiger is blowing up?

What do you think Zach would have to say?

Tiger is in the tourny,and when he is in a tourny TV ratings skyrocket,but they should ignore that he is in the tourny? Nah.

He will get mentioned a few times...big deal. They will show his highlights/lowlights once...big deal.

Tiger is about 15 strokes out of first , a non-factor and there is no good reason to show him at all today and mention him once. CBS wont be showing any other golfers who are that far off the lead and they will barely be showing golfers who are only 7 shots off the lead.

Latest posts