Over 13,000 NIT tix sold so far

I'm still scratching my head on the 3 seed....but what are you going to do.

I will be pulling for Stony Brook to get the upset win. That would give Iowa a 2nd game in IC correct?

Wish i could make it this year.

13,000 TICKETS?????

WE ARE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ughh, what else would anyone do in Iowa City on a Wednesday night in March? other than go to the bars and watch other NIT games. It not like the Iowa Women are playing that night. Frankly, I'm surprised there isn't some sort of riot with fans bludgeoning other fans for the top row of the arena tickets. No offense, Iowa City, but it's not exactly a vacation spot this time of the year.

I bet it is the early start time that is drawing out all the fans with kids. Carver will have a much different crowd on hand for this game. Probably a bunch of people that usually do not get the chance to go to games.

Ughh, what else would anyone do in Iowa City on a Wednesday night in March?

So i take it wednesday is no longer dollar night at the airliner?

But, alas ... I am taking my sons to this game. Second year in a row. and the poster above is right - we don't get to many games.

Obviously, this is a tradition that i wish to break next year.

Heard a rumor they are expecting a shortage of soft serve ice cream because GarBar thought for sure we were in the tournament and as such, supplies are low. Hit that line early if you want twist.

Considering just a few years ago West Des Moines Valley was drawing more fans than Iowa I think this is a good sign of things to come.

Latest posts