Our signature win

Iceman

Pretty sad when your signature win is over a 5 and 6 Northwestern. We have not beaten a team with a winning record all year, but have beaten a team (NW) who beat a 7-4 Notre Dame. LOL

Pretty sad when your signature win is over a 5 and 6 Northwestern. We have not beaten a team with a winning record all year, but have beaten a team (NW) who beat a 7-4 Notre Dame. LOL

We win Friday and there's your signature win.

Let's go Hawks!

How could you forget the Hawks dominating win against the UNI Panthers?? (I kid, I kid) Actually glad to see that the Panthers made the FCS playoffs. They've played great the past month and are peaking at the right time.

2014- ?
2013 - Nebraska or Michigan
2012 - Northern Illinois
2011 - Michigan
2010 - Missouri, MSU
2009 - Wisconsin and MSU on the road and Orange Bowl
2008- Penn State
2007- Illinois
2006- ?
2005- ?
2004- Wisconsin
2003- Michigan
2002- Michigan

We have to live vicariously through other teams wins, like Northwestern beating Notre Dame and Wisconsin, UNI beating North Dakota State (who beat you-know-who), Illinois beating Minnesota, and the biggie Indiana beating Mizzou.

2014- ?
2013 - Nebraska or Michigan
2012 - Northern Illinois
2011 - Michigan
2010 - Missouri, MSU
2009 - Wisconsin and MSU on the road and Orange Bowl
2008- Penn State
2007- Illinois
2006- ?
2005- ?
2004- Wisconsin
2003- Michigan
2002- Michigan

You gotta have OSU in 2004.

Unfortunately, I can't get our Signature Loss out of my head. How the hell you lose to Iowa State, at home mind you, is one of the great mysteries of life. Where most of the B12 looks across the sideline and sees Paul Rhoads (gyrating and praying) as a doormat for their programs, Iowa cowers in fear of losing...so we play not to.

Honestly, I think the Iowa fan base is way too tolerant of losing to Iowa State. I get the feeling KF gets a pass as everyone has accepted he's going to lose to a lousy team every year, and everyone give the collective..."meh...whatever". Lofty expectations indeed.

If not for the bogus targeting call on Lomax the game would have probably have been a win. It was on 3rd and long too. There is no way they called that.

If not for the bogus targeting call on Lomax the game would have probably have been a win. It was on 3rd and long too. There is no way they called that.

ISU is worse than horrible. I guess if you choose to blame one penalty for the loss to those fricking losers, go for it.

I choose to blame Ferentz. That game alone should have gotten him fired. He was totally outcoached by a buffoon.

Iowa would have won that game without a coaching staff on the field.

ISU is worse than horrible. I guess if you choose to blame one penalty for the loss to those fricking losers, go for it.

I choose to blame Ferentz. That game alone should have gotten him fired. He was totally outcoached by a buffoon.

Iowa would have won that game without a coaching staff on the field.

I don't get it...why does most of the fan base give him a pass on this type of loss? Inconceivable!