our record next year, what's your guess?

codydez

given the fact we have a very easy schedule I would like to say we get an easy 8 plus wins. however by the time you figure in the position changes and other factors (the fact that we will probably lose to the clowns down the road and the state up above) I'm afraid of what our record will be. what do you think?

Hard to say. We'll have to see if Greg Davis is going to run into the teeth of the defense all day for minimal yardage like O'keefe did last year. If he scratches where it itches things may be different against ISU. I don't see us losing to the goophers three years in a row either. I think 8-4 would be a realistic hope.

Hard to say. We'll have to see if Greg Davis is going to run into the teeth of the defense all day for minimal yardage like O'keefe did last year. If he scratches where it itches things may be different against ISU. I don't see us losing to the goophers three years in a row either. I think 8-4 would be a realistic hope.

8-4 max regular season. Probably 7 wins. I would tend toward 8 wins if we didnt usually start somewhat slow in Sept. and have a new bunch of coaches.

I am hoping that the coaching staffs penchant for costing two losses a year on game day may be over though in the long run. I am hoping that the offense will start to score 10 more points a game which will take care of losing the close games.

That's pretty optimistic. I'm thinking we're looking at 7-5 or 8-4.
Wins - Northern Ill, UNI, Central Mich, Minnesota, Indiana, Purdue
Toss ups - ISU, PSU, Northwestern, Michigan State
Losses - Michigan, Nebraska

After last season I am no longer making predictions. On PAPER the schedule looks favorable. With new O and D coordinators it will be interesting for sure. Personally, I am excited that maybe we won't be so predictable and first-year coaches won't have us "figured out." :)

10-2....got a good feeling about us. In the NC within 3 years

With this head coach and staff? ROFLMAO.

We need about 4 classes of receivers who can run and catch the ball.

We need RBs who can run fast and hold the ball. Iowa's backs always do one of those two things but never both.

TEs? Seen a TE around Iowa recently?

CBs? Any bump and run corners?

3 years my arse. No, sir.

That's pretty optimistic. I'm thinking we're looking at 7-5 or 8-4.
Wins - Northern Ill, UNI, Central Mich, Minnesota, Indiana, Purdue
Toss ups - ISU, PSU, Northwestern, Michigan State
Losses - Michigan, Nebraska

You lose at home to the clowns and Debbie and folks will be packing his bags. Probably even drive him to the border if he likes. Better learn how to win in the off seasons because the pressure is about to his Mr. Cool right in the mouth. Kurt ain't the Old Man. He doesn't have the hearts of the fans the way the Old Man did.

6-6 to 8-4. I would bet more toward the low end of that this season. I know that's pessimistic but I also think the two seasons to follow that will be considerably better.

8-4 is what I'd guess. if we have some major things go our way I can see 9 or 10 wins. but I'm expecting 8-4 regular season

KF has a history of struggling against first year coaches, maybe it's our turn to return the favor. We will win one we probably shouldn't and also lose some we have no business losing. I predict 8 wins