Our Own Jon Miller Will Be on 1460KXnO Shortly...

Ken Miller: Welcome back, Jon...Hey, what's your take on this whole thing?

JDM: Well Ken, it's a big win for Fran and Co. and a nice "stick it up your a$$" middle finger to Bo Ryan...

Brinson: Jon, what do the dopes think about this? We call the fans "dopes" because they're "dopey" about their team and...

Ken Miller: Well, YOU call them "dopes"...I don't...

JDM: The fans are pumped up and they believe this will be a great thing for the team in 2 years, when he can hit the floor with White, Marble, Basabe, Woodbury, Gesell...and so on...

Brinson: Jon, when I was bangin' skanks with Wilt Chamberlain "back in the day" I had to stand on a step stool to use the urinal...in HIS BATHROOM!

Ken Miller: Hey Jon, what are you doing these days between 4 and 7PM??? I'm dead serious...

JDM: Give me a call after the show, Ken.

Brinson: Are you guys going to hit a refreshment stand???

Excellent.

Anyone else hear Ken tell Brinson he was embarrassing himself? You could tell he was dead serious and quite annoyed.

Jon would be a huge upgrade, maybe then you could hear an intelligent exchange between the hosts once in a while.

Jeff Brinson is doing tag-team sports radio in Duh Moines?? Holy ****.

Can you transcribe for me?Thanks....
Ken Miller: Welcome back, Jon...Hey, what's your take on this whole thing?JDM: Well Ken, it's a big win for Fran and Co. and a nice "stick it up your a$$" middle finger to Bo Ryan...Brinson: Jon, what do the dopes think about this? We call the fans "dopes" because they're "dopey" about their team and...Ken Miller: Well, YOU call them "dopes"...I don't...JDM: The fans are pumped up and they believe this will be a great thing for the team in 2 years, when he can hit the floor with White, Marble, Basabe, Woodbury, Gesell...and so on...Brinson: Jon, when I was bangin' skanks with Wilt Chamberlain "back in the day" I had to stand on a step stool to use the urinal...in HIS BATHROOM!Ken Miller: Hey Jon, what are you doing these days between 4 and 7PM??? I'm dead serious...JDM: Give me a call after the show, Ken.Brinson: Are you guys going to hit a refreshment stand???

Well played, Mauer.

Latest posts