Our Opponents Records

wardog23

Ok we are playing inconsistent to say the least, but our opponents records are a combined 6-2 right now. That tells me we are not playing patsies like some of the other schools are.

Take a look at Wisconsin's opponents combined record to date..... it is 1-6....

So is it really time to throw away the season or get back on the train? I will take it game by game, but we are not as bad as people think and our record would be the same as Wisconsin right now if we had that schedule. If we did have their schedule we would think our team is emerging and talented to no end.

So, get ready hawk fans, we are right where we need to be.

Good point.

I know it's just 1AA ball, but Tennessee Tech is all over a decent E Illinois team tonight - 23-7 in the 2nd Q.

Ok we are playing inconsistent to say the least, but our opponents records are a combined 6-2 right now. That tells me we are not playing patsies like some of the other schools are.

Take a look at Wisconsin's opponents combined record to date..... it is 1-6....

So is it really time to throw away the season or get back on the train? I will take it game by game, but we are not as bad as people think and our record would be the same as Wisconsin right now if we had that schedule. If we did have their schedule we would think our team is emerging and talented to no end.

So, get ready hawk fans, we are right where we need to be.

Iowa is not a bad team. But we haven't lived up to our potential so far and fans sense that. We saw in the 4th quarter what the young men can do when the coaches unchain them

I am hopeful. If we can score 30 (which i think our offense has the ability to do) we are going to win some games. Not as bad as what people were thinking after ISU...

Terrific point of view. Thanks for yet another glimmer ray of light to hold onto. Let's GOHAWKS!

Terrific point of view. Thanks for yet another glimmer ray of light to hold onto. Let's GOHAWKS!

Baby steps. We made some moves (Hyde, Alvis, Bernstein, Castillo), we went no-huddle/shotgun, we came from behind. Make some more improvements this week, you never know...

Latest posts