Our 2's are really our 3's.....nice. Really nice coach!

Iowa Fan: "I wish the coach would be more open and honest in his pressers!"

KF says something open and honest.

Iowa Fan: "I can't believe he said that. He shouldn't say such things. Burn down Kinnick!"

Iowa Fan: "I wish the coach would be more open and honest in his pressers!"

KF says something open and honest.

Iowa Fan: "I can't believe he said that. He shouldn't say such things. Burn down Kinnick!"

Yes, by all means one of the few times Capt. Special Ed is honest and forthright he should be commended for essentially admitting he is a lazy/crap recruiter knowing there's no recourse against him for filling his roster with MAC level talent.

Yes, by all means one of the few times Capt. Special Ed is honest and forthright he should be commended for essentially admitting he is a lazy/crap recruiter knowing there's no recourse against him for filling his roster with MAC level talent.
Rolling thunder???!!

Ferentz has been doing this kind of thing since he got to Iowa. Self-depricating comments about himself & the team. Most of the time he is spot on with those comments but I'm sure you can find negative comments about his good teams as well

He really said that.... OMG he is pulling the ship down now!

Would rather face the truth than have sunshine blown up somewhere.

Kirk has a lot of faults, but not being able to coach up offensive linemen isn't one of them. They'll get coached up just fine.

Love this website but it's really become the apostrophepocalypse with the misuse of apostrophes. I'm not a punctuation expert but shouldn't it be 2s and 3s and not 2's and 3's?

Love this website but it's really become the apostrophepocalypse with the misuse of apostrophes. I'm not a punctuation expert but shouldn't it be 2s and 3s and not 2's and 3's?

I absolutely HATE extra apostrophe's (see what I did there? Sorry, I had to.)

Either way is fine in this case. An example of this using letters instead of numbers: I got As in grammar because I dotted my is.

From some grammar website I forgot to link (and am too lazy to back look up). ;)
Single-digit numbers are usually spelled out, but when they aren’t, you are just as likely to see 2s and 3s as 2’s and 3’s.

So what would you have posted if he was even more honest and said, "our 2s couldn't make OSU's practice squad". I prefer he keeps that comparison in house, don't you?

So what would you have posted if he was even more honest and said, "our 2s couldn't make OSU's practice squad". I prefer he keeps that comparison in house, don't you?

Yes, keep in house, dont want to tell your opponents you think your own backup squad is third string elsewhere.

Has he ever talked up the squad he has in the spring? He's always said somewhat similar things. You'll never hear him be brash in the spring no matter what type of squad he has. This just happens to have more truth to it than not.... So that hurts more somehow? He can't talk along those lines and win either way he goes...