Our 2 early conf. games...

I

Ian Pike Hammer

come at home vs Wisconsin and then on the road at Mich.St. Given the trip to E. Lansing will PROLLY end with a loss, how important is it to beat the badgers? Surely, we don't want to start league play 0-2!
If we did go 0-2, would that weigh heavily on the moral if this team?

I am somebody that thinks the badgers will be much improved this year. Winning against them isn’t required but man starting out 0-2 again would be a steep hill to climb.

I am somebody that thinks the badgers will be much improved this year. Winning against them isn’t required but man starting out 0-2 again would be a steep hill to climb.

I can't help but think an 0-2 start would be very demoralizing to all but the freshmen on the team

Thats probably the toughest 3 game stretch of the season. Wisconsin/Sparty/Iowa State. Losing all 3 of those so early in the year would be back breaking. Especially with 2 of them at home.

FWIW, it may not be a bad idea to catch Sparty early in the year. They could be vulnerable early. I've seen them look lethargic many times in early December.
Seems Izzo's teams are a lot like Ferentz's. They usually get markedly better as the season goes along. Michigan State always peaks at tournament time.

Thats probably the toughest 3 game stretch of the season. Wisconsin/Sparty/Iowa State. Losing all 3 of those so early in the year would be back breaking. Especially with 2 of them at home.

We have GOT to protect our home turf this year!!!

Probably accurate. They had a terrible season last year but they also had a rash of season ending injuries. Those players come back. Davison and Happ are a solid nucleus

Latest posts