Ott to NCAA: Two weeks or I'm gone

This is ridiculous for any player I was still a supporter of the NCAA and the student athlete image. Now I want to see the organization go down! The fact they're playing with a young mans future is insane. Let's write letters to the president of ncaa! Who is it any more?! Anyone got an email?

This is ridiculous for any player I was still a supporter of the NCAA and the student athlete image. Now I want to see the organization go down! The fact they're playing with a young mans future is insane. Let's write letters to the president of ncaa! Who is it any more?! Anyone got an email?

I think we need to let it take it's course and stay out of it.Its his future not ours.Good Luck

I can't believe there isn't a policy in place requiring the NCAA to have a decision made for all medical redshirts by such date.

I think it's bureaucratic incompetence, not malice, on the part of the NCAA. If you sent a letter, it might get read 18 months from now. Unfortunately, be it incompetence or malice, the effect is the same for Ott.

You lost me when you said...

Not sure an ultimatum from Ott will make much difference with the NCAA. With that said, I think the NCAA has an obligation to make a decision well before the NFL draft.

This is bogus. I really feel for this guy and I don't blame him at all.

Can you believe that Kirk said he could be recovered in 9-10 months... I'm sure he has been working his tail off and to get rehabbed that quickly... Also, what does that say about his work ethic as far as not being sure what he is even working towards whether it be the NFL or college. That is impressive to me. We would be so lucky to have him back

th

Infuriating. But the NCAA just got bailed out from having to make a decision at all.

I find it hard to believe the University or maybe even the B1G can't at least demand a ruling one way or the other. This is not right.

Seriously, why is it this hard to make a decision. I'd be bummed if they denied him, but I'd understand. But Zero data has changed on the facts concerning Ott in 6+ months, and they make it like their trying to cure cancer.

This pissses me off probably more than it should, but I hate this crap more than anything.

Last edited:
If a ruling does occur, I see the NCAA saying no hardship as a "lesson" to other who dare give a deadline.

The NCAA is an unaccountable, arbitrary cabal, run through with hypocrisy and conflicts of interest.

The major conferences should tell it to go F itself, and relegate it to policing Division III.

I wish he had a way to sue the NCAA over this... There is zero reason why they shouldn't have ruled on this a long time ago... None of the facts have changed since he played last.... What the hell are they going over/reviewing or whatever? It took the dummycrats less time to put Obama care together for crying out loud.

I wish he had a way to sue the NCAA over this... There is zero reason why they shouldn't have ruled on this a long time ago... None of the facts have changed since he played last.... What the hell are they going over/reviewing or whatever? It took the dummycrats less time to put Obama care together for crying out loud.

Mitt had already put it together for them, teaturd. He can sue under a few different theories, a court would decide whether his cause of action could proceed. I'm not surprised that you wouldn't understand this

Last edited:
If Ott played in the SEC or for Ohio State do you think it would take this long? I didn't think so. I think Ott needs to apply for Social Security now. The government might start asking the NCAA for advice.