Other Site in Complete Meltdown Mode

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, I would like feedback from people if you feel that Mr. Kakert was right in his stance to blacklist me. Thanks!

Upon reading your post, I have (2) predictions:

a) This thread will be either locked or moved.

b) You will be blacklisted from HN.

While I 100% agree with what you are saying, I do not think it is right to post private conversations (no matter what you or I think of Mr. Kakert). Sorry, that's just how I feel.

That's just a gut feeling.

Upon reading your post, I have (2) predictions:

a) This thread will be either locked or moved.

b) You will be blacklisted from HN.

While I 100% agree with what you are saying, I do not think it is right to post private conversations (no matter what you or I think of Mr. Kakert). Sorry, that's just how I feel.

That's just a gut feeling.

He posted messages from a thread. Not really private conversations.

I didn't post anything from my private conversations with Kakert. I merely relayed what is already on the message boards. I just put it out there for anyone thinking of joining his site, because this is the type of treatment you will receive. I just wanted to highlight his unprofessionalism. Nothing more than that. If you disagree, that's fine, I don't think everyone will agree with me.

Not sure what you consider a complete meltdown???? There are one or two threads discussing the matter and not much vitriol involved? Kind of a drama queen post...

I didn't post anything from my private conversations with Kakert. I merely relayed what is already on the message boards. I just put it out there for anyone thinking of joining his site, because this is the type of treatment you will receive. I just wanted to highlight his unprofessionalism. Nothing more than that. If you disagree, that's fine, I don't think everyone will agree with me.

In that case, I retract my predictions. Instead, I come up with a response of:

wow. Ego check?

Patrick, accept my most sincere apologies for assuming.

Kakert absolutely does not have thick skin. I went round and round with him years ago over the Drew Tate broken leg debacle. I can't even remember what side I was taking, but it spilled over into private e-mails between Kakert and myself. It turned out to be one of the most unprofessional encounters I have ever had. I couldn't believe some of the crap he was putting into e-mails. It was so bad in fact that I forwarded them to people in charge at rivals who obviously did nothing. Nevertheless, I was blacklisted as well and I have abousolute zero respect for Kakert or anything that he puts on his site. Unprofessional Egomanic is how I would classify him!

Folks, just as I ask people to email me to discuss issues like this this, I would ask you do the same with admins of other sites and not air your grievances here. This post is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts