Other QBs

Deacon is sure a loose, fun loving looking guy on the sidelines. Were promises made to the two portal QB's? I would think we have seen enough by now to make a change. If promises were made they should no longer be kept.

There are 13 other teams in the Big. There is not a single starter and quite a few backups that I would not trade our QB even up for. Think about what that says.

We control our own destiny? That was said when we beat Wisky. Then we crapped the bed vs. Minny. We do not control our own destiny unless something changes.

Speaking of other QB’s.
The kansas jayhawks backup QB.
I’ll never understand how Iowa can not get players at certain positions like most teams.

I don’t get it. And it’s frustrating AF
Or when LSU's Daniels got injured and the backup came in for one play and connected on a nice 7 yard out route. Do you think Iowa is throwing the ball in that situation?

Deacon is sure a loose, fun loving looking guy on the sidelines. Were promises made to the two portal QB's? I would think we have seen enough by now to make a change. If promises were made they should no longer be kept.

There are 13 other teams in the Big. There is not a single starter and quite a few backups that I would not trade our QB even up for. Think about what that says.

We control our own destiny? That was said when we beat Wisky. Then we crapped the bed vs. Minny. We do not control our own destiny unless something changes.

You're very wrong. The Hawks absolutely control their own destiny. Win out and Iowa wins the west. All other teams have at least 3 losses to Iowa's 2.

I have little faith it will happen. But guess it's possible til it's not.

Cade won’t be healthy enough to compete at a high level. They need to plan on another portal QB …. Joey needs to create vacancy / my theory

Kirk single-handedly saved deacon’s career. He had to have him. Buried on the Wisconsin depth chart, new coach and offense coming in. Only offer was from Fordham U.

You're very wrong. The Hawks absolutely control their own destiny. Win out and Iowa wins the west. All other teams have at least 3 losses to Iowa's 2.

I have little faith it will happen. But guess it's possible til it's not.
You don’t get it buddy

Technically and mathematically we do determine our own chances in the West. What you are really saying is that you don’t believe we can win two of the three games we have left. Yes, Northwestern is one of the worst teams in the entire conference and we barely squeezed out a win. The next team we play has a pulse and won’t be as easy to beat, but hey don’t ever count out our defense and special teams. Deek did throw a nice pass to get us into position for the win, so there is that!

I know I’ve been negative this year and last because of our offense, but there is hope in next year because a change is being made.
There is no need to beat a dead, rotting, maggot decaying, fossilizing, offense into the ground, UNLESS you are going to use it for fertilizer. ;)

Latest posts